Kristen's Holiday Picks
From the perfect cashmere blanket and cozy winter sweater to her favorite on-the-go sneakers, Creative Director Kristen Cole shares the top gifts for the lady on your list this holiday.
- Chloé Faye Bag Just a gorgeous satchel and I love their signature hardware.
- Elder Statesman Cashmere Blanket The ultimate cozy luxury in the cutest colors –perfect for a nursery or a kids room.
- Mykita x Damir Doma Sunglasses So mod.
- Illesteva Sunglasses So cool.
- Compartes Chocolates Who doesn't love chocolate? Who can resist their graphic wrapping? The perfect gift topper.
- Vacation Days Photo Artwork LA-based, London-bred photographer Hamish Robertson has such a great eye and good sense of humor.
- Wildsam Field Guides Love the vintage Penguin inspired cover design and the locals' point of view.
- Comme Des Garcons Leather Pouch The chicest way to organize your purse, plus they double as a clutch in a pinch.
- Marfa Journal Just a beautiful publication – get one, give one, be inspired.
- Golden Goose Sneakers For grown up skaters.
- Adam Silverman Vase This LA-based ceramicist is one of my very favorites. You can now only find his pieces through his gallery, so these are a steal.
- Erin Considine Choker Love this choker for its simplicity.
- Kenzo Colorblock Sweater Love Kenzo – always graphic and cool. This teal and green is especially pretty.
- Skultuna Brass Dinner Bells I imagine ringing this to reign my young son in to the dinner table.
- Susanne Kaufmann Beauty Smells amazing, super luxurious, oh and it is handmade in the Austiran Alps... Beat that!